terça-feira, 3 de setembro de 2013


WELCOME TO CILC's HALLOWEEN


MONSTER'S AT CILC

1. The Gray Eyed Monster (By: Ingridy)

    Hi! I'm Messy, the Gray Eyed monster, a basement monster. I'm evil. I live in the basement. It's a small, but comfortable room, there is a small fridge, there is an archair, there's a bed, a TV set, there is a coffee table and a small table. Also, there are two sofas, three bookcases and there are two lamps. However, in the basement where I live  there isn't a stereo system and there aren't any mirrors. I have many small sharp teeth, three gray average eyes, a small nose and two long thin horns. I am shy, but I am not friendly.I can go through walls, I can speak many languages, I can sing, I can ride a horse, I can use a bow and an arrow. I can also swim, I can become invisible and I can fly, but I can't see through walls and I can't use a computer. I like scaring people, but I don't like to take dance.


(Click on the link below to listen to your teacher Gerson singing the rap)


The Anti-Bullying Monster Rap (Gerson)

Don’t fear the closet monsters
and other imaginary monsters
who live in your bedroom.
They usually sleep under your bed
and always hide in your closets.
Sometimes they are in the bathroom
and they seldom stay in your TV in the living room.
They often walk in your hall at midnight.
They are rarely in the kitchen and
They are never in a garage,
I guess it's because monsters have no license to drive. 

Fear to be selfish and a liar instead,
Fear to be an apple polisher or a coward,
‘Cause the monsters that can kill the human spirit,
poison kindness, destroy hope or scare love
live inside people's heart, soul and mind.
Be afraid of these monsters, 
they can make this world become hell.
Monsters hide in the dark and in closets because
There aren’t people living there, so it’s safer there.
Monsters can jump high, run fast, fly well, swim and disappear,
but they can’t bear people who are greedy, prejudiced and and dishonest.
  


 2 .The Skull Monster
(By: Mateus Alves)


  Howdy! I'm Skull, the fire boned monster. I am the kitchen monster. I'm hot. I live in the cooker. I have an iron sharp arm and hands, sharp claws, a fire body, but I don't have horns, a tail, fangs or nose. I am not shy, but I am unfriendly. I can go through walls, but I can't swim, but I can become invisible and I can fly. I like to scare people, but I don't like to drink anything at all and I never take a shower.





(Click on the link below to listen to your teacher Gerson singing the rap)


http://khu.sh/autorap_5244daf1ee8a8&v2

THE HAUNTED HOUSE RAP (Gerson)

I'm the Monster House, a hounted house 
I have 4 sharp teeth, 6 big eyes and I also
have one big mouth with a very long tongue
I have no arms, no hands and no legs,
I have three floors, so I can see you upstairs,
and I can hear downstairs. Although I can't fly
and I can't walk, but I can follow you everywhere 
for I can feel your heartbeat, your steps and your breath
but most of all I can smell your fear
I'm a big house, there are many rooms inside me
There are 2 dining rooms, there are 20 bedrooms
There are 2 kitchens and 4 bathrooms
But there is only one living room with a small door
so I can't let you go for I love you so...
I have no time to do you bad for 
I work from 9:00 to 5:00, I have no time to spare
Now I'm cleaning, washing and making all beds
so you can like me and happy to stay...


3. Curly Leggy
(Kalianne Kailla)


 Hello! I'm Curly Leggy, the swamp monster. I have four green legs and four blue arms and blue chest. I'm happy and friendly. I have one big eye and long curly pink hair.  I am tall, but I don't have horns, a tail, fangs, nose or ears. I can't go through walls, but I can swim. I can become invisible, but I can't fly. I don't like to scare people, but I like to drink everyething and I always take a shower.


4. Red Worm
(Yago Alencar de Moura)


    Hi there! I'm Red worm, I am the Park monster. I am one eyed. I live in the forest. I have a long body, a short arm and one hand with three fingers, and two sharp fangs, but I don't have horns, claws or nose. I am shy  and I am friendly. I can't go through walls, but I can swim. I can become invisible, but I can't fly at all. I like to scare people and I love take a shower, but I hate to take a walk.


5. The Shorty Furry Monster
(By: Luana Lopes)

    Hi! I'm Shorty, the short furry monster. I I live under beds. I have short arms and hands with sharp nails. I have a furry purple and blue body, I have horns, but I don't have a tail, fangs or nose. I am shy. I can go through walls, but I can't swim, but I can become invisible, but I can't fly but I can spit acid, burp very loud and fart nasty gases.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário